Monday, February 2, 2015

Why Silver?

When I first approached my Internist about the intimate objects we were creating, I was a little hesitant.  As he stared at me while I was explaining their uses, I just knew he was thinking how could he transfer me to another Doctor.......then suddently broke into a wide-eyed proclamation:  "I LOVE IT!!!  You have no idea how many people I have watched DIE in the Emergency Room from things they have put in their bodies for Sex!!!  Silver is PERFECT!!"
Needless to say, I was dumbfounded.  I listened as he told me to do some deep research as to the medical history of the uses of Silver.  

Below is just a little of what I learned and it seems I just cannot seem to print this information enough - it is my belief that if people really understood the amazing physical properties of Silver, then it would be the only material they would consider using for Intimate Relations.

Everybody knows that Silver has been used as body adornment and decoration since humans began making jewelry.  But, it has many unique physical properties that make it even more appealing in its use of intimate art pleasure objects.

Silver takes a higher polish than any other metal.

* Silver is the whitest metal of all metals.

* Silver has a pure, sweet acoustic resonance, making superior silver bells and other musical instruments.

* Silver kills bacteria by breaking down their cell walls.

* Silver is inert in the human body.

* NO SILVER-RESISTANT STRAINS OF BACTERIA ARE KNOWN TO EXIST.

* Silver is the most thermally condusive metal of all metals.

* Silver has the highest electrical conductivity of all metals, but does not      spark.

* Silver reflects 95% of the light that strikes it, making it the most lustrous of    all metals.

* Silver is used in filters to purify water to prevent buildup of bacteria and algae.

* Silver is used in the treatment of arthritis.

* Silver is used in the treatment of burns.

* Silver is the second most malleable metal (gold is first), making it elastic 
   and adjustable, holding adjustments in shape where plastic will not.

* Silver has a soft and sensuous feel to the metal when polished.

So, as you can see, Silver is not only Beautiful and Sensual, IT IS SAFE.  

To read more about the amazing properties and uses of Silver, please visit these links:

http://www.marthamine.co.nz/schools/silver_sch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment